Wednesday 11 January 2012

Marble Mazes

I am a bit of a pinterest addict these days! I love the way it inspires new projects - sometimes not even directly. A while ago I pinned this marble maze found here from the great blog Serving Pink Lemonade. My lovely friend Hannah from And The Bear Came Too saw my pin and made 2 as a surprise for my son's birthday....


They have been well loved and taken on lots of journeys! I was inspired to do a larger project though and during a bit of web browsing I came across Ricochet and Away's blog - she had also been inspired by the pin on pinterest and came up with a fantastic larger maze linked here. I thought I would give it a go so here is my result...



I liked Rikka's idea of the letters but thought I'd add the whole alphabet to give more scope for games. JJ finds it a little difficult at the moment (grown ups seem to find it hard to put down though!) but I'm sure it will certainly get a lot of use once he finds a little patience(!?!)

So there you go - inspired by someone inspired by Pinterest Yep - I'm addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment